Friday, September 21, 2012

Busy week giving presentations

UIDE - presentation on assessment
This week has been another busy one.  I gave a presentation on assessment of learning at Universidad Internacional del Ecuador (UIDE) on Tuesday (18 September).  I met the Dean of the school of social science and communication at my host's house (the dean is her brother-in-law) on Thursday (13 September) and before I knew it, he said we would be interested in having you give a talk on assessment.  There were 15 or so present at the talk including many other deans and the rector.  It went well.


Presentation on course management software

Then yesterday, I gave a presentation to the officials from the Ministry of Culture and other ministries that are working one of the four new universities being created.  They are working on the University for the Arts which is set to open in March 2013.











Before the presentation on course management software
I gave a presentation on course management software and how it is a tool to facilitate online collaboration and communication among students and the instructor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thanks for leaving a comment.
I'll have a look at comments periodically and respond.